On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 07:31:08AM -0700, Alex Deucher wrote:
> Dualhead...
>
> Right now there is dualhead support for the following cards in xfree86:
> radeon
> matrox
> sis
> via
> chips
> 3dlabs (Sven mentioned that he had this quasi-working on the newer
> cards, although I don't know the state of his driver)

Well, the driver is blocked in no-accel state for the wildcat VP 560,
this would be no problem for implenting the dual head thing in a merged fb.

I have not been doing much work on it lately, and there are still some
Issues with dual head when one head is DVI connected. My current XFree86
work has to do with the SDK, but i had not had as much time as i wanted
for this too.

Friendly,

Sven Luther