On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 14:03:39 +0600
"Dimitry N. Naldaev" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> В сообщении от 26 Сентябрь 2003 07:48 Rafael Maximo
> написал:
> > At 07:38 PM 25/9/2003, Felix Khling wrote:
> > >Hi Rafael, (a bit confused now, which one is your first name ;-)
> > >
> > >I'm just back from vacation and read about your progress. I'm eager to
> > >start testing and debugging the new driver. I think the best thing would
> > >be if you could commit your changes to the branch so that we both (and
> > >more people) could work with up-to-date code. I'm sure Eric Anholt would
> > >give you commit access on dri.freedesktop.org if you sent him your ssh
> > >key(s).
> >
> > Felix,
> >
> > I would like to commit the changes i made but it's not even working, that's
> > why i didn't talk to Erich Anholt about commiting my changes because i
> > still need to work on changing ioctl to drmCommand* calls and i didn't have
> > time to work on it this week.
>
> I have downoaded savage-0-0-1-branch from dri.freedesktop.org cvs at 23
> september Does the code I got have all changes you did ?

This is the wrong branch. It contains the start of a savage driver from
scratch and is not working at this point. The S3-based code is on the
savage-1_0_0-branch. It does not contain Rafaels changes yet.

> > BTW - my first name is Rafael :)
> >

> Dimitry

Felix

 Felix       ___\_e -_/___/ __\___/ __\_____   You can do anything,
   Khling  (_____\/____/ /_____/ /________)  just not everything
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]       \___/   \___/   U        at the same time.