make sure you add the dri and glx modules under the modules section of
your config file.  It doesn't look like anything dri related is loading
in the driver.  Did you apply the latest code drop from alan or VIA to
your xfree86 tree?  you might want to try the code in the savage-2-0-0
branch of the DRI cvs tree.

Alex