On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 14:21, Alan Hourihane wrote:
> CVSROOT:      /cvs/dri
> Module name:  xc
> Repository:   xc/xc/config/cf/
> Changes by:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]       03/12/09 14:21:04
>
> Log message:
>   move NormalLibExpat definition into OS specific config files that'll help
>   the merge from/to XFree86 at a later stage.

The build is still broken on FreeBSD.  Would it be objected to if I make
the static expatness optional depending on platform?  I'd rather not be
linking statically for our ports version of the DRI, anyway.

What I'm trying right now is making an ExpatLibrary definition in
Imake.tmpl that is used in the drivers build.  It's overridden for
non-FreeBSD in host.def.

--
Eric Anholt                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/         [EMAIL PROTECTED]