The rework of of the dri drivers that I am doing is also dependent on parallel
changes being made in the DRM drivers. I'd like to have them in the same cvs
system so that I can keep things in sync. What the point of keeping them in the
DRI tree if the only client of them now lives in the Mesa tree?

--- Michel Dänzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-12-29 at 02:45, Jon Smirl wrote:
> > Would this also be a good time to move the DRM modules into the Mesa tree?
>
> Has it even been decided that's a good idea? I'm not sure it is; their
> being separate might help prevent compatibility problems with their
> interface, or at least recognize them quickly. I don't feel strongly
> either way though, just wondering.
>

> --
> Earthling Michel Dänzer      |     Debian (powerpc), X and DRI developer
> Software libre enthusiast    |   http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=daenzer

=====
Jon Smirl