Am Dienstag, 10. Februar 2004 08:45 schrieb Email Archive:
> On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 20:55, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> > [ Following up to the dri-devel mailing list, we aren't really using the
> > sf.net bug tracker anymore but rather the kernel and XFree86 bugzillas ]
> >
> > On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 04:55, SourceForge.net wrote:
> > > I just ported the latest CVS drm-kernel code into the
> > > 2.6.2 vanilla kernel.
> >
> > Do you have a patch for us to look at?
>
> Yes, I think I posted it to the SourceForge bug tracker. It's down right
> now, or I'd be including a bug ID #.
>
> > Does the same problem occur if you just build the DRM from DRI CVS?
>
> It won't compile. Aside from a small number of API changes, the
> Makefile.linux is *severely* broken about include directories under 2.6.

I use only 2.6.x. There is No problem with DRI CVS (DRM).

But some apps hang the graphics card (hard).

UT2003 Citadel after some (<= 3) seconds.
But _very_ smooth with S3TC and Roland's hardware TCL patch.

Daniel any ideas?
What's different compared to the "standard demo"? I've "played" it for nearly
15 minutes without a hitch. TMU3? - More triangels? (The grass)?

SuSE-9.0, kernel  2.6.2-0

Greetings,
        Dieter