[ Following up to the dri-devel mailing list, we aren't really using the
sf.net bug tracker anymore but rather the kernel and XFree86 bugzillas ]

On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 04:55, SourceForge.net wrote:

> I just ported the latest CVS drm-kernel code into the
> 2.6.2 vanilla kernel.

Do you have a patch for us to look at?

Does the same problem occur if you just build the DRM from DRI CVS?

> Many apps work fine - xscreensaver, prboom, SpectrumGL, but some others
> lock the X server up hard, such as tuxracer and BillardGL.

Are you using the 3D driver built from DRI and Mesa CVS, or an older
version?

--
Earthling Michel DÃnzer      |     Debian (powerpc), X and DRI developer