Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:59:22 -0600
From: Steve Holland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Felix Kühling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Dri-devel] savage-2-0-0 test notes

I tested it with a fresh copy from the trunk (effective tuesday), and
have the same problems.

Here are some PNG's of the results from drawpix:
16 bit display, drawing to back buffer:
http://69.5.151.193/~sdh4/drawpix16bit.png
drawing to front buffer:
http://69.5.151.193/~sdh4/drawpix16bitfrontbuffer.png
24 bit display drawing to back buffer:
http://69.5.151.193/~sdh4/drawpix24bit.png
(24 bit display drawing to front buffer was similar to 16->front buffer)

I also noticed problems when switching video modes on a 24 bit display.
For example, running tuxracer would get the display parameters wrong,
leading to an incomprehensible display (even after quitting).

        Thanks,
        Steve

On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 07:13, Felix Kühling wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:18:53 -0600
> Steve Holland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[snip]