On Fri, 2004-03-12 at 12:57, Keith Whitwell wrote:
> Michel DÃnzer wrote:

> >>so are we making the Mesa tree the DRM master repo as opposed to the DRI
> >>tree? I don't remember much discussion on this either way,
> >

> > Indeed, and I don't particularly like the idea.
>
> My preference was always for it to live in a tree of its own.

Glad we agree on that. :)

> That does leave the question of how you get at the headers in
> dependent projects.

Indeed. In the long run, we could e.g. try to get the headers relevant
to userspace included in /usr/include/linux (and the BSD equivalent). In
the short term, including a copy of _just the headers required to build_
(and if necessary, reorganise the headers such that those are minimal)
wouldn't be the worst idea I think.

--
Earthling Michel DÃnzer      |     Debian (powerpc), X and DRI developer