Speaking of merging, what are everyone's thoughts on merging the DDX
trees (drivers at least, I don't know about the rest, especially with
the licensing)?  I was thinking mostly DRI<->xfree86 but I suppose we
could look at gatos too.  Specifically the radeon driver has some new
fixes in the xfree86 tree and there is MergedFB and IGP 3D support in
the DRI tree.  There are probably some things in other drivers that
could go both ways as well.  Thoughts?

Alex