On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 08:13:53AM -0700, Alex Deucher wrote:
> Speaking of merging, what are everyone's thoughts on merging the DDX
> trees (drivers at least, I don't know about the rest, especially with
> the licensing)?  I was thinking mostly DRI<->xfree86 but I suppose we
> could look at gatos too.  Specifically the radeon driver has some new
> fixes in the xfree86 tree and there is MergedFB and IGP 3D support in
> the DRI tree.  There are probably some things in other drivers that
> could go both ways as well.  Thoughts?

I could merge in XFree86 4.3.99.902 which is before the license change
and closer to what X.Org went with for now.

That will bring us closer to both trees. And then we can delay a
decision until things have settled on both sides of the pond, and see
where the land lies.

What do people think of that?

Alan.