On Sat, 2004-04-17 at 00:00, Alan Hourihane wrote:

> I could merge in XFree86 4.3.99.902 which is before the license change

Are you sure? AFAIK David applied the new license (or at least a
similarly controversial one) to some files before it was publicly
announced.

> and closer to what X.Org went with for now.
>
> That will bring us closer to both trees. And then we can delay a
> decision until things have settled on both sides of the pond, and see
> where the land lies.

Assuming it's really clear, I'm fine with your proposal, although I
don't see XFree86 suddenly changing their mind...

--
Earthling Michel DÃnzer      |     Debian (powerpc), X and DRI developer