Hi guys, I've been busy for a while, but summer is approaching with the
possibility of some spare time, so I have several questions about current
status of DRI:

  1. I could not find a link to the newer ViewCVS interface on the website
- does it exist ?

  2. Is anyone working on accelerated 3d for newer Radeons (R300, etc) ?

  3. Can anyone tell me what changes are required in order to enable
     "idle" DRI for R300 and above ? (I.e. DRM module starts up, 2d
     commands go through DRM , but Mesa driver does software rendering).

     This is a question about DRI architecture, not hardware. I.e. if
     part of this functionality involves hardware that's changed in R300
     it also falls in "idle" category.

  4. Are there any examples of user-space applications accessing DRM, the
     same way Mesa driver does, but (hopefully) simpler ? I might have
     some success in figuring out CP sequences and present the result as a
     user-space library, but I doubt I will have time to dig inside Mesa.

  5. I remember there was someone working to merge current GATOS code into
     DRI - did these changes made it into DRI CVS ?

                    thank you very much !

                              Vladimir Dergachev