Martin Spott wrote:
Vladimir Dergachev wrote:

Also, I would venture an opinion that, at the moment, the only Unices we
care about is Linux, BSD and Hurd - all open source.  The current design
of XFree86 (with everything done in userspace) was motivated by the need
to support commercial Unices (like Solaris or Unixware).

Ooops, is it true that support for Solaris is supposed to be dropped ?

I doubt it. Even if it was, this isn't the list for making that decision.

Keith