Jon Smirl wrote:
I'm looking at the OpenML spec and it covers the areas that we have been
discussing plus a lot more. But the Khronos Group doesn't appear to be very Open
Source friendly.  It seems that I have to apply for membership and return signed
documents to get a Linux SDK.  But some of their other projects are hosted at
Sourceforge.  What's their intention, are they Open Source or not?

Just follow the download link. There's no need to sign anything, it's all LGPL...

Keith