I think I finaly get it.  When we have a window grater then 2048, we need
to run a GL command move the cliprect and run it again?  The only way to
find out where we need is to SW render the cmd.  Won't this cut our
framerate in half?  Plus moving the cliprect for most of the drawing cmds,
what about non-drawing.

First thing I see is there is no check in the client driver for 2048.
What about numbcliprects, can we treat one app like its 2?  we are still
doing every thing twice, but now we just have overhead on the system CPU.