Ian Romanick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Yes, the driver in the freedesktop.org tree is *ancient*.  That's why
> he said to try an updated driver from dri.sf.net. :)

i am confused. if i go to dri.sf.net, under cvs downloads it says:

  The DRI project has moved its CVS services to
  http://dri.freedesktop.org/ , to reduce the pains related to
  SourceForge's overloaded CVS services.

  To check out DRI CVS from freedesktop.org anonymously, first you
  must login:

  cvs -z3 -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvs/dri login

  etc.

i assumed the driver at freedesktop.org is the current one.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |