> The final file shuffling step will be to make the DRI tree and the Mesa tree
> use the libdrm.a build in the drm module.  Right now we have *3* copies of the
> same code.  There is a copy in each of: drm/libdrm, xc/xc/lib/GL/dri/drm, and
> src/mesa/drivers/dri/dri_client.  That's just nuts (but I understand why / how
> it ended up that way).  Any suggestions for getting at least the DRI tree to
> use the libdrm.a from drm/libdrm?

I just copied the drm files from the DRI tree into the DRM, I meant to try
and fix it all up, but the time hasn't happened, I don't think there has
been any changesto the libdrm files in the DRI tree since, so you should
be able to go ahead and use them ..

Dave.

> I want to move quickly on this so that I can wrap it up.  I want to get it of
> my todo list. :)

David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person