But does the new code deal with multiple mappings.. the radeon doesn't do
this .... at the moment they call multiple addmaps for the framebuffer,

A permanently mapped framebuffer, shouldn't stop you adding another
mapping for tiling/whatever... or should it..

Dave.

http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person