On Sunday 24 October 2004 19:38, Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
> Even though I just have a Radeon 9200, I'm very excited about the
> ongoning R300 effort and with there was a similar project for NVidia
> cards too.

If that "with" above is a "wish" like I think it probably is, you might want
to have a look at Utah-GLX which has rudimentary hw accel support. Also,
somebody, somewhere (possibly in the nv driver in X, but I'm not sure)
figured out how to do DMA.
Of course, what's really needed is the equivalent of glxtest for NVidia and
somebody with NVidia hardware who has a few weeks to spare for long nights
of puzzling over register dumps :)

cu,
Nicolai