Brian Paul wrote:

We probably need Mesa driver hooks for BeginQuery() and EndQuery(). I could implement that pretty quickly. Let me know.

Well, I have that done already. My current problems are :
- fix the "XXX revisit when we have a hardware implementation!". i.e. how to get the query status from the driver (GL_QUERY_RESULT_AVAILABLE_ARB). No interface between mesa and the driver seems to exist for that now.
- how this interacts with sw fallbacks. We need to have two counters, one from the driver and one from the swrast. I'd like to do that cleanly.

However, I don't have too much time to work on this just now.

Stephane