On Fri, 31 Dec 2004, Ben Skeggs wrote:

Hello,

Well, this has progressed nicely since last time I checked in on it. Well done.

I've tested the latest CVS on RV350 AP(0x4150) and it works without lockups.

Cool ! Can you resize the window without lockups as well ?

Although, while glxgears is running I seem to have artifacts around the rest of my screen.

This is very interesting - I see no artifacts on my computer. Could you tell what resolution/colordepth are you running at ? How much memory does your card have ?

Also, vertex_shader.h and pixel_shader.h seem to be missing from the r300_driver module, I needed to copy them over from r300_demo.

Fixed. Thank you !

                    best

                      Vladimir Dergachev