Am Freitag, den 20.05.2005, 09:22 -0400 schrieb Vladimir Dergachev:
> Hi all,
>
>      I tagged yesterday "the_perfect_frag" snapshot of R300 driver.
>
>      The code is in CVS at http://r300.sf.net
>
>      As the name suggests I cannot find visible faults with rendering
>      Quake3 levels. Also, PPRacer shows no artifacts either, at least in
>      the first few levels..
>
>      Known issues/help needed:
>
>           * Radeon 9800 cards are still exhibiting an occasional lockup.
>
>           * It would be interesting to know whether the driver works
>             with some of the newer cards (like Radeon X800)

I've got a new Notebook with an X600. I have to test this some time
soon. It may be a week or two before I get a round to it though (I
haven't even had time to try fglrx on it yet ;-). Anyway, you guys have
done amazing work on the r300 driver. It sounds like it's become really
usable for everyday use by now.

>           * Also see the list at http://r300.sf.net/r300_dri.php
>
>      Big thanks to everyone who contributed to this release, especially
> Aapo Tahkola, Ben Skeggs and Nicolai Haehnle !
>
>                    enjoy !
>
>                       Vladimir Dergachev

Best regards,
  Felix

--
| Felix KÃhling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                     http://fxk.de.vu |
| PGP Fingerprint: 6A3C 9566 5B30 DDED 73C3  B152 151C 5CC1 D888 E595 |