On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 10:10 +0300, Aapo Tahkola wrote:
> On Sun, 22 May 2005 21:00:19 +0200
> Jerome Glisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I setup a x86 with radeon 9800 pro or xt, trying to find
> > why it locks. I see little improvement with option no silken
> > mouse can you test and tell me if it dones anythings for
> > you (X -nosilk).
>
> Try attached patch against radeon_cursor.c if you can.
> I doubt that actually fixes it because swcursor should of done that...

CURSOR_SWAPPING_START() already syncs the engine in current X.Org HEAD,
and wait for idle is useless to harmful in the cursor position
functions, at least with silken mouse. So the only thing that could make
a difference is the wait for idle before showing or hiding the cursor
(which BTW is superfluous in the LoadCursorImage functions, the X server
explicitly hides the cursor before and shows it again after those).