> > bugzilla 943 on bugs.freedesktopp.org
> >
> > Egbert is hoping to look at it again, I keep getting hopelessly lost in
> > types when I start looking at it.. I don't have the hardware to test it
> > on...
>
> Egbert's patch has been updated and it's looking good.
>
> I'd suggest committing it to CVS now for more widespread testing.
>
> I'll commit it by the end of the week unless there are any arguments against
> it.

I've started pushing the kernel bits to the kernel from Paulus, Linus has
accepted the drm ioc32 and radeon ioc32 stuff, I need to take the MGA and
r128 and whatever other bits are in Egberts patch...

The fixes to Mesa and Xorg should be taken, the main issue with Egberts
patch is it is against Xorg CVS not against the individual components at
last look... I'd rather this stuff was fixed in each component separately
so finding backwards compatiblity issues will be easier...

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
Linux kernel - DRI, VAX / pam_smb / ILUG