> > I've started pushing the kernel bits to the kernel from Paulus, Linus has
> > accepted the drm ioc32 and radeon ioc32 stuff, I need to take the MGA and
> > r128 and whatever other bits are in Egberts patch...
>
> If this stuff is in the kernel, hasn't it been committed to the DRM CVS ??

Mainly as I've only got two hands, and Paulus submitted it to the kernel
first and it was easier to get into -mm and test it... it was a trivial
push to get it into Linus's kernel.. also the kernel interfaces for this
stuff has changed recently so I'm not sure about how to support older
kernels via DRM CVS, so I'd rather punt on that and not support them...

I've just committed untested the compat code to DRM CVS but I've no 64-bit
system to even test it on...

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
Linux kernel - DRI, VAX / pam_smb / ILUG