On Wednesday 27 July 2005 08:44, Aapo Tahkola wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:18:10 +0200
>
> You dont have two cards hooked up by any chance? :)

No, no handmade mobo with 2 agp slots :)

> Does Xorg.0.log get the card right?

Apparently yes, it does.

> You probably want to check if microcode_version actually has any sane value
> at radeon_cp_cmdbuf. Try something like:
> printk("microcode_version %d\n", dev_priv->microcode_version);
> return DRM_ERR(EINVAL);

Yeah, I was planning to do smthg like that.

But, how do you explain:

 [drm:drm_ioctl] pid=9733, cmd=0x40106450, nr=0x50, dev 0xe200, auth=1
 [drm:radeon_cp_cmdbuf] RADEON_CMD_SCALARS2
 [drm:radeon_cp_cmdbuf] *ERROR* bad cmd_type 0 at e08fa024

Looking at the code, I think it is not possible, except if two ioctl were
called concurently...

Nicolas