The Free Software Foundation had listed http://r300.sf.net/ as a "High Priority
Project". We recognize that the lack of 3D video drivers for their specific
hardware is one of the primary obstacles preventing people from running
entirely free systems.

The development status and location of that project has changed, and we would
like to update our recommendation.

We are interested in ideas for how we can help contribute to the project's
development (and to the overall goals of performing 3D video drivers for free
software operating systems).

I'd like to hear any suggestions or feedback that the developers on the list
have for what could be done.

(I'll stay subscribed to the list -- or please point me in a different
direction if there is a more appropriate list for this.)

Thanks,
--
John Sullivan
Program Administrator        | Phone: (617)542-5942 x23