> Dave, how did you generate this file?  (Was it from an indirect buffer?)
> http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied/dri/mypa.parsed

Magic and guess work produced that file...

Basically I used glxtest which works fine to dump the maps just actually
finding the IB is a lot more impossible.. I search for 000010a4 which is
usually the start of a packet in the map*.* files and figured it out from
there, usually 000010a4 appeared in map4 for me and I just hacked around
until the preety print produced something useful...

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
Linux kernel - DRI, VAX / pam_smb / ILUG