On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 8:16 PM, Dieter Nützel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Am Montag, 31. März 2008 schrieb Kristian Høgsberg:
>
> > Hi,
>  >
>  > I just committed the last big chunk of DRI2 work, the direct rendering
>  > support.
>
>  dri2.c:40:23: error: dri2proto.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
>
>  /opt/mesa> find -name dri2proto.h

Yeah, I should have mentioned it in the mail; mesa and the X server
now requires the new dri2proto module to be present on the system.
You can get it here:

  http://xorg.freedesktop.org/releases/individual/proto/dri2proto-1.0.0.tar.bz2

If you use autoconf for configuring mesa you'll get a more helpful
error message.

cheers,
Kristian