Hi.

I have a couple of question w r t the TTM vs GEM discussion:

1) How does pwrite() avoid clflush()es or wbinvd()s in the i915 gem case?

2) Some people have stated that GPU page faults could not be implemented
with TTM.
We've certainly dealt with that type of hardware, but found no obvious
reason to use that feature.

Could someone tell me why this feature can't be used with TTM (or is it
that it can't be used with the current TTM driver interface?)  and also
a typical use-case where it might be beneficial within either the GEM or
TTM context?

/Thomas