2008/6/12 Eric Anholt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I'm really having a hard time caring until someone comes up with
> something other than a microbenchmark that has issues with teximage
> performance.

I'm not sure if it's about teximage performance, but try (whoever
interested) rotating a cube in compiz when playing windowed (not
fullscreen) textured video in eg. mplayer or totem. At least currently
it seems windowed, textured video is unusably slow together with
compiz, which means I'm forcing the 965G overlay feature into use to
have usable video playback performance.

-Timo