Hello All:
    I understand the requirement. If we submitted for mainline when everything
is ready, I believe it takes very long time. Some of you might know that VIA
has been trying to support community by releasing doc, source and submit for
upstream step by step. As Harald point out, the docs has been hosted in x.org,
2D source code has been released in public domain.
    We are now preparing our new 2D source which need DRM support for the 3D HW
acceleration for EXA and will release it in public domain within 1 month too. I
believe it can be a good start for the DRM verification.
    It's my understanding community people always welcome people to contribute
to community. VIA is starting and is on the way to contribute for better user
experience. Maybe VIA is not doing perfect yet now, but I hope we can be
encouraged for more contribution to the community. VIA will base on the
feedback and keep improving. Please give us time and please don't keep VIA away
from the openning way.

Thanks and Best Regards
Bruce C. Chang(張祖明)
VIA Technologies, Inc.
Address: 1F, 531, Chung-Cheng Road, Hsin-Tien, 231 Taipei
Tel: +886-2-22185452 Ext 7323
Mobile: +886-968343824
Fax: +886-2-22186282
Skype: Bruce.C.Chang