For every one way someone prefers to code, there are several others
that prefer the other way. Personally, I like the standard we have in
place. Is it a big deal either way? No. But let's just stick with what we
have, or else risk someone else coming along and preferring to change
it all over again and risk getting in a death-spiral of meaningless
coding standard changes.

Just my 2 cents.

-Dave