Dear Henrik,

Thank you for the positive feedback.

> One thing I wanted to ask is, have you ever contributed to some open
> source project before? Is some work you have done, even just academic,
> publicly available so it could be reviewed by Drizzle mentors?

This is the first time I am participating in Google summer of code and I am
excited about it. In my past projects, I have worked on Grid middleware
framework at University of Reading, UK. I designed the integration
mechanism between GridSphere Portal and Gridway Metaschedular. I will send
the copy of that work on you email address in a separate email.

> If not, you might want to consider trying to fix some low-hanging-bugs
> during the GSOC application period to showcase your skills:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/drizzle/+bugs?field.tag=low-hanging-fruit

I am more than happy to pick up the bugs and fix them. I will now setup my
machine with the Drizzle and then pick up a bug to get myself familiar with
the system. Thank you for this suggestion.

Wajahat Abbassi

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 1:31 AM, Wajahat Abbassi
<wajahat.abba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Marcus & Danial,
>
> I hope you are doing good. I am interested to work in the emerging
Database