Hi Wajahat

Looks good. You are on the right track. Note that there are a few
options like --no-defaults that drizzled should process early on,
earlier than normal options. The point is, for other options drizzled
will read the config files first and then process options. But for
no-defaults of course it has to evaluate the option before it reads
any config file.

henrik