Hi Anshu,

Thanks for your interest in the dynamic plugins project/idea.  I think making
auth_file dynamic is a good place to start because it's a pretty simple plugin
with clear testing.  You can look at query_log to see how it handles when a
string variable (its log file) is changed; the same will happen for auth_file:
the user will change the users file, so the plugin will need to close the
current file, open the new file, parse it, etc.

See also http://wiki.drizzle.org/GSOC_2012/specs/dynamic_plugins

-Daniel