Hello,

I found something that I think is a bug, but Im not sure.

When using a normal account that is part of a workflow editor groups
(WORKFLOW_STEP_2 groups) for some collection, in /mydspace when access
"Workflow tasks" I cannot see the submitter of the item, it shows only
"N/A". I can only see the submitter if the account is workflow editor +
system administrator.

In my perception the workflow editor should be able to know who is the
submitter of the item because it can be a factor to accept or reject the
submission.

How to reproduce:
-> have two accounts, one system administrator and one normal account
-> create a collection
-> create the workflow editor group and add both accounts as workflow
editor for a collection
-> submit an item for this collection
-> go to MyDSpace page and click in "Workflow tasks" in both account, in
the account that is sysadmi + workflow editor you should be able to see the
submitter, in the account that is a normal account + workflow editor the
submitter shows as "N/A".

The endpoint that return the data about the submitter is:
/server/api/workflow/workflowitems/{ID}/submitter, for the normal account +
workflow editor the response body is empty and the http response is 204.

Thanks in advance!