Hi people,

I have some problems when I'm executing the media-filter command and/or the
index-all command. It seems that, because those two scripts needs to
manipulates files in the dspace/search directory, I am forced to stop Tomcat
and the web application of DSpace because some files are pointed by the web
application and therefore "reserved", meaning they can't be erased or modified.
Does someone knows if it is possible to do re-indexing and media filtering
without stopping the web application.
Does a trick exists for both a UNIX and a WINDOWS environnement?

Thanks