I just find it odd that RedHat doesn't seem to provide all the Apache
modules.  I _did_ find a mod_jk rpm mentioned on rhn.redhat.com, but it
seems to only be a source RPM.  Where as, Debian and other distros (I've
used) package mod_jk binaries....just seems funny that RedHat is afraid?
of packaging a mod_jk binary.

-Brad

--
Brad Teale                            Web Application Developer
Digital Library Development Lab       University of Minnesota Libraries