Thanks Graham!  I'll give it a go and let you know.

-Jose

-----Original Message-----
From: Graham Triggs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 5:52 AM
To: Jose Blanco
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Dspace-tech] Reindexing vs Tomcat running

Jose,

I've just uploaded what should be my final revision of this patch. It
incorporates a couple of additional small fixes:

1) If somebody is logged into a console and are 'in' the search
directory, it no longer stops the index replacement from happening

2) Minor structural improvements to the code.

I've now tested just about every scenario that I can think of occurring
for which it is possible to fabricate a test case for, on both Linux and
Windows platforms, including with multiple Tomcat instances running.

As before, let me know how you get on.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=319984&aid=1655583&group_i