Sands,

Manakin does not have a template per page, so there is not a template
to be found for a particular page.

The set of templates used to transform a page are determined based
upon the DRI page being rendered. If the page contains a <para>
paragraph element then those templates are used to transform the
paragraph. The base XSL library, dri2xhtml, is split into multiple
files: structural.xsl and several metadata handlers the most important
being DIM.xsl.

"structural.xsl" contains all the basic page formating templates like
paragraph, table, body, header, footer, bold, etc... Basically
everything but items and their metadata. Then each of the metadata
handlers will take care of transforming items, communities, and
collections into a displayable form. Since you could use a crosswalk
to transform their metadata into several different formats there are
multiple metadata handlers for the different possible types. At the
present time only DIM (most people use this), QDC, and MODS metadata
handlers are present. Each of these handlers display the metadata in
the various formats in HTML. There is another 'abstract' handler that
contains those elements which are shared between metadata formats such
as bitstreams & bundles.

Scott--