Wheres the problem?

Note, Sometimes I get duplicate Headers when editing the xslt in
place, I think this is caused by some caching bug in the application,
it generally goes away if I restart the web-application.

-Mark

On Sep 24, 2008, at 11:48 AM, Dorothea Salo wrote:

> First, the problem: <http://minds-test.wisconsin.edu/handle/
> 1760/11124>.
>
> Next, the code that is generating the problem:
>
> <xsl:if test="dim:[EMAIL PROTECTED]'relation' and
> @qualifier='ispartof']">
>   <dt>
>     <i18n:text>xmlui.dri2xhtml-METS-1.0.ispartof</i18n:text>
>   </dt>
>   <dd>
>     <xsl:for-each select="dim:[EMAIL PROTECTED]'relation' and
> @qualifier='ispartof']">
>       <xsl:copy-of select="./child::node()"/>
>       <xsl:if test="count(following-sibling::dim:field
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]'relation'
> and @qualifier='ispartof']) != 0">
>         <xsl:text>; </xsl:text>
>       </xsl:if>
>     </xsl:for-each>
>   </dd>
> </xsl:if>
>
> My brain is broken. How did I mess this up?
>
> Dorothea
>
> --
> Dorothea Salo [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Digital Repository Librarian AIM: mindsatuw
> University of Wisconsin
> Rm 218, Memorial Library
> (608) 262-5493

> challenge
> great prizes
> the world

Mark R. Diggory - DSpace Developer and Systems Manager
MIT Libraries, Systems and Technology Services
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Home Page: http://purl.org/net/mdiggory/homepage