I just think your messages.xml labels are different. the generated
html is the same and I bet the length of the value causes yours to
wrap to the line above. Your sites down, so I can't view your example.

Dorothea, could you just drop your war on a url somewhere and send it
to me... I'll look at it on my workstation.

-Mark