I believe its the section above...
"xmlui.ArtifactBrowser.ItemViewer.head_parent_collections" creates
the same label and your <dd> doesn't create any body, which closes it
out (dd/>) and breaks the flow.

On Sep 24, 2008, at 1:40 PM, Dorothea Salo wrote:

>> I wonder if we have enough XSL context to see the problem.
>
> The utilities template is available from
> <http://minds-test.wisconsin.edu/themes/utils.xsl>, and the UW-Madison
> theme that inherits this theme is at
> <http://minds-test.wisconsin.edu/themes/UWMadison/uwmadison.xsl>.
> Share and enjoy!
>
>> (Not that I'm anything like an XSL wizard, but this looks like a good
>> learning opportunity and, who knows? I might solve it.)
>>
>> The empty 'dd' really draws my attention but I can't yet see how it
>> happens.
>
> Oh, good, it's not just me! I'm baffled and feeling ungodly stupid
> that I can't seem to solve this (especially when the same technique
> seems to work FINE for authors!).
>
> Dorothea
>
> --
> Dorothea Salo [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Digital Repository Librarian AIM: mindsatuw
> University of Wisconsin
> Rm 218, Memorial Library
> (608) 262-5493

> challenge
> great prizes
> the world

Mark R. Diggory - DSpace Developer and Systems Manager
MIT Libraries, Systems and Technology Services
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Home Page: http://purl.org/net/mdiggory/homepage