On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 2:39 PM, Walker, David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Gotta be this part, no?
>
>  <xsl:copy-of select="./child::node()" />
>
> Maybe it should just be:
>
>  <xsl:value-of select="text()" />

That also works to produce the URLs (and is maybe a bit cleaner), but
it doesn't address the problem. As I read the entire <xsl:if> thing,
it OUGHT to just trigger the once (producing just one <dt> element),
but it's triggering twice, and I can't fathom why!

The HTML produced is:

<dt>Part of</dt>
<dd xmlns:i18n="http://apache.org/cocoon/i18n/2.1"; />
<dt>Part of</dt>
<dd xmlns:i18n="http://apache.org/cocoon/i18n/2.1";>http://www.aip.org;
http://apl.aip.org/</dd>

Those middle two elements shouldn't be there! Maybe that will help
elucidate the problem.

(Also, if anybody knows how to get rid of the constant xmlns:i18n
declarations, I'd appreciate the tip.)

Dorothea

--
Dorothea Salo [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Digital Repository Librarian AIM: mindsatuw