Greetings!

I installed Dspace 1.5 and Tomcat 6 on Linux SUSE 10.1 on an internal server
and got jspui working.  Then, after restarting Tomcat, I had error 404 on
accessing both http://localhost:8080/jspui and http://localhost:8080/xmlui.
At the same time, http://localhost:8080 shows the tomcat screen, but when I
login into Tomcat Manager, I don't have jspui or xmlui in the list of
applications.  I am almost sure I saw them there before.

Thanks to Mark, I understand that I'll need to check that Tomcat is starting
with the appropriate server.xml and webapps configuration.  If you could
suggest what to look for (and where), I would be most obliged.  If it helps,
I can attach the file(s) in question.

Cheers,
Stan
Stanislav Orlov, MEd, MISt