UNCLASSIFIED

Hi

I am attempting to reconfigure our statistics. However when I run the
required scripts I am not getting any stats older than 2 months ago.

When I look in the .dat files in /dspace/log that have been generated
they are almost except for the last 2 months empty even though a lot has
occured for the last 3 years.

I am pretty sure I have all the log files.

I have only changed the date in the dstat.cfg file.

An example of an empty dat file is below.

Any advice for me

Thanks

Hamish

log_lines=0
warnings=0
general_summary=archive_item
general_summary=view_bitstream
general_summary=view_item
general_summary=view_collection
general_summary=view_community
general_summary=login
general_summary=search
general_summary=reject_licence
general_summary=oai_request
server_name=dspace-dsto.dsto.defence.gov.au
service_name=DSTO Publications Online
start_date=01/11/2007
end_date=30/11/2007
archive.Preprint=0
archive.Thesis or Dissertation=0
archive.All Items=78
archive.Research Paper=0
action.archive_item=0
action.search=0
action.view_bitstream=0
action.view_collection=0
action.view_community=0
action.oai_request=0
action.reject_licence=0
action.login=0
action.view_item=0
user_email=alias
search_floor=5
item_floor=20
host_url=http://dspace-dsto.dsto.defence.gov.au/dspace/
item_lookup=10
analysis_process_time=0

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence
Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the
Crimes Act 1914. If you have received this email in error, you are
requested to contact the sender and delete the email.