From: Stuart Lewis [mailto:s.le...@auckland.ac.nz]
Sent: Thursday, 3 September 2009 6:54 PM
To: Brett, Hamish
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Problem with Statistics [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi Brett,

I've not double-checked the behaviour recently, but I think the old
reports (.html) files stay, so you can see older stats, but newer stats
only contain data from the past few months rather than back to the
inception of your installation.

Thanks,

Stuart Lewis
IT Innovations Analyst and Developer
Te Tumu Herenga The University of Auckland Library
Auckland Mail Centre, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
Ph: 64 9 373-7599 x81928
http://www.library.auckland.ac.nz/