Hi SWORD experts,

I have SWORD installed on my local machine. I built the sword.war file,
installed it under tomcat/webapps and am

able to view the servicedocument at localhost in the browser.

I then copied over the same sword.war file to my dspace instance on Amazon
Cloud. When I try to connect to it,

it fails with the error:

Server returned: org.purl.sword.client.SWORDClientExcpetion: Connection
refused

The catalina.out log has the error:

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:675)

Caused by: org.purl.sword.base.UnmarshallException: Error acessing the file?

        at
org.purl.sword.base.ServiceDocument.unmarshall(ServiceDocument.java:182)

        at org.purl.sword.client.Client.getServiceDocument(Client.java:285)

        ... 16 more

Caused by: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for

        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection
.java:1322)

        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityManager.setupCurrentEntity(
XMLEntityManager.java:654)

        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityManager.startEntity(XMLEnti
tyManager.java:1292)

        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityManager.startDTDEntity(XMLE
ntityManager.java:1259)

..

..

org.purl.sword.client.SWORDClientException: Connection refused

        at org.purl.sword.client.Client.getServiceDocument(Client.java:294)

        at
org.purl.sword.client.ServletClient.doServiceDocument(ServletClient.java:413
)

        at
org.purl.sword.client.ServletClient.doPost(ServletClient.java:306)

        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)

        at
FilterChain.java:290)

        at
ain.java:206)

        at
va:233)

        at
va:191)

..

..

Did not post the complete error file.will provide if it is needed. Have
highlighted the line that I believe is at the root of the connection
problem.

Please help!

-Debashree